Monday 23 July 2012

Interview with; purplegal555

Today i'm going to interview the 'Oh, So Orignal' purplegal555

Me: Do, you follow a fashion trend? Or make your own?
purplegal555:  Ideffinitely make my own fashions and I like to be unique and different from the crowd! :)

Me: Do you have a celeb who inspires your fashion choices?
purplegal555: Some of my inspiration comes from Selena Gomez, because I love her style and I think my style our styles are kind of alike. :)
Me: What, most inspired you to create your suite?
purplegal555: Well, I just made my suite the way my dream house would be. My first room is inspired by the luxarious living rich kind of look. And each of my rooms have different themes. For example, one of my rooms is inspired by Shake It Up because that is my favorite show. :)
Me: What is fashion to you? To me, fashion is everything! Fashion is the way people can express themselves. I use fashion to show my fun and unique personality.

Me: Thank you SO much for letting me interview you! Anything to say to the readers?

Showgirllola9: Well, I love stardoll and I was so happy to have won NCG Armenia. And I am SO happy to be in this interview. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment